Saturday, September 24, 2011

This Friday

    Because I didn't have any class I decided to go on a nice leisurely jog in the park by our apartment. It was such a pretty day! As I was just trotting along a guy ran after me and called for me to stop (note: this was in French) he then explained that he was a student at a reflexology school and that he needed to massage 8 joggers feet before his upcoming exam and that I was number 7...if I had the time. I was very suspicious, questioned him back, tried to look for any unsavory motives, and decided that I may as well give it a go because the park was super crowded and I didn't have anything on me he could steal, and who doesn't want a foot massage? So we went to a park bench and he proceeded to give me a 10 min foot massage. He was super nice and I really hope that he truly was a reflexology student and not a creeper with a foot fetish. Either way, the foot massage was really nice. As I continued my jog I couldn't stop giggling at the odd way the morning had started, yay big cities!
  A couple of us (the SAG) had some reading homework to do so we went to the Tuileries to get some nice vitamin D and pretend to be productive. 

   We also saw the Eiffel Tower sparkle!


Magic!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment