Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I love London, I love France, and I really want to dance!

  I am dying to *dance, I have all of this suppressed happiness and excitement that I need to express! I am waiting to ask some locals about which discotheque (club) is the best for a young crowd and in a non-dodgy location...now all I have to do is actually meet some locals...
life is beautiful!
   One of my favorite things about France is their yogurt section, it stretches on for miles! Also it is yummy and has an amazing texture...unlike American yogurt. 
   My biggest problem at the moment: deciding which one out of the million things I want to see/do first
   Classes: My schedule is pretty much the best (ie: laid back) I will ever have 
until grad school. I don't even have any classes on Wednesdays or Fridays!
   Something I love: 
street art. It is everywhere! It adds so much to the character of Paris. I love how (for lack of better adjectives) bohemian and grunge it is.
A thing you have to do:
Try falafel. Why? Because it is super yummy!
       I went to this falafel place today--so great! It's located on Rue des Rosiers and the surrounding street is so full of character.
I love Paris!!!!!!!

P.S. This song Atlas Hands by Benjamin Francis Leftwich is amazing and happens to be free on iTunes this week! It's also worth watching the music video because it is pretty.



* And by dance I mean wave my arms around like a maniac and pretend to shuffle...I can't really dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment