Tuesday, September 27, 2011

An interesting title to be put here eventually

 
     Every time I come from or to the apartment I can't get over how beautiful it is! Our apartment block looks like something in the AristoCats! Speaking of which, I think you've forgotten how much you love that movie, so be a dear and watch it for me? Because I am dying to see it and can't...

And here is my favorite street art de la journée

The other day I went with some of the gals to an antique street market...

  It was so lovely, but also sad because there were so many things that I loved and couldn't have or fit in my suitcase! One of my favorite pieces was a art nouveau soap dish...which was unusual for me 'cause I'm not usually a soap dish person--the art nouveau bit was the deciding factor.

Can I please have a bike like this for Christmas? Thanks.

   So I have this problem with putting on makeup... and it happens too often to be acceptable behavior (from me or the mascara brush, I can't exactly determine who is at fault). So I just wanted to raise awareness about this issue and also felt like complaining about something, so there you have it...yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment