Monday, October 10, 2011

La Tour Eiffel!

    So my roommate and I were just sitting around trying to decided what to do when we remembered that we had yet to climb the Eiffel Tower. So we did. 
    Because we were walking up instead of taking the elevator, the line was pretty speedy!
We walked and walked and walked....
Loved the view!


Once we reached the top it started raining! I think that made it better though--I love the rain. 
     Inside they have a wall showing you what direction and how far away you are from different countries.




Then my roommate and I headed home to defrost and make some dinner.

There are always tons of people taking wedding pictures in front of the Eiffel Tower.
  And to end a lovely day I found my favorite kind of cheese! Remember this one? It made me miss South Africa because that's the last time I had it. I may or may not have consumed 3/4 of it in one sitting....shhhh.

  I love lazy weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment