Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jours de pluie à Paris

I love the rain. 
and street art.
I love autumn. autumn+rain=joy
This is what the Eiffel Tower looks like on a rainy day:
I love umbrellas. especially in the rain.
I love clouds. I love taking pictures of clouds...and everything, actually. 
*jaw drop*
I love people watching. These tourists are kissing.
"Portrait of smooching tourists taking self-portrait"~Hailey
   Friendly statues are what makes the world go 'round. Oh wait, that's love. If you don't agree with that go and discuss it here.

I like lions. almost as much as I like narwhales.
I love living in Paris. 
but sometimes I miss home.
rainy days are nostalgic like that.


Speaking of rainy days, you must listen to this song. 


Mmm. Remind me to find a guitar-playing lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment