Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Proving my existence: Happy second day of spring!

   So I recently had a complaint about the part where I haven't blogged for awhile. I was quite flattered first of all that someone cared, and then realized that the reason I haven't is because I have only been doing this the past few months:
3D glasses frames really help concentration, you should try it sometime. 
and this:

Yep. Real school happened. So I haven't even explored like I promised myself I would, so I still have no idea what fun things there are to do around here. 

On a more adventuresome note, I did have an itchin' for an adventure the other day and decided to walk to a small canyon by my apartment--so pretty! I didn't actually find an adventure, but I did enjoy the sunshine!
I also have been trying to cook some of the lovely things I had while I was abroad...but things are just not the same (especially with the lame oven my apartment has and the part where I don't cook) donc, voila, scones:
Well, at least they look pretty :)
I am, however, thrilled about finding such a lovely walking spot! I can't wait for the weather to warm up! I love how beautiful the mountains are around here, if my economics class doesn't kill me first, I think a camping trip is in order soon!

Here's a fantastic chill springy song:



Hope y'all had a fantastic second day of spring~!

No comments:

Post a Comment